Boston Trip 2017

July 21, 2017

Exploring Boston






Harvard Square



Castle Island


Fenway Park


This past week after I finished my internship I spent two days in Boston with my two friends, Chris and Tamara. We stayed at an Airbnb in Quincy, Massachusetts, right outside of Boston. 
We... 
  • Took a trolley tour around the city (found a great deal on Groupon)
  • Visited the Boston Harbor
  • Visited Harvard Square
  • Walked the path on Castle Island and ate ice cream at Sullivans
  • Attended a game at Fenway Park 
Overall the trip was a blast! We were able to do everything we wanted. The one thing I recommend to anyone staying outside Boston is to take the train into the city and not pay for parking. If you are looking to do a ton of things in the city definitely look in Go Boston passes.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment