Today Show Adventure- May 27th,2016

June 21, 2016


For years it has been on my bucket list to wake up early and go to the Today Show to see someone preform. I put in for VIP tickets to see if I could get them for Dierks Bentley and low and behold I did. I had the option to bring a guest so I asked Sophia. We woke up at 3 am to take a 4;07 train. The train was surprisingly packed! Once we arrived at Penn we then walked to Rockefeller Center and waited on a VIP line. After an hour of chilling we got moved near the stage and we were really close. At around 6:30, Dierks came out and sang a little before the show aired which was a nice surprise. Then, after standing for sometime Dierks came out for the show along with the Today Show anchors. Matt Lauer has been my idol since day one. The night before Sophia made me a sign that said "when I grow up I want to be Matt Lauer." I held the sign up and he said to me "you already are grown up." What he said really made no sense but I don't care MATT LAUER TALKED TO ME! After the show, Sophia and I went to Central Park and took a nap! I will forever remember this day.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment